Dear guest author,
We appreciate your interest in publishing a post on harlekin.blog.
For your information:
- We publish guest contributions for free and no fees are paid by our site.
- The rights to the post remain with the guest author, we will not publish the contributions in any other way.
- Guest posts basically go through the same correction process as members’ contributions. Requests from our editors to redact or shorten the contributions will be coordinated with the guest authors. The same goes for suggestions for illustrations. Ultimately, the Harlequin editorial board decides whether to publish a post.
- Comments from the readership on the posts will be forwarded to the authors.
- We are happy to draw attention to book publications of the guest authors as well as publications in the trade press. If you wish us to publish a photo of the author, please send some to choose from!
- In line with our Harlequin objective:
We want to create a platform to share questions, controversial perspectives and discussions with others:
-> Seriously, but not always
-> Open to the opportunities of the future, but not to every hype
-> Pre-, but also think across
… we would like to see contributions that look at specialist topics from a particular point of view, take up topics humorously and ironically and illustrate technical matters in an original way.
We look forward to working together with you!
The Harlequin Team